When Oslo SEO
expert receives all access to project analytics and webmasters' dashboards, SEO-expert
begins to analyze the products and services of your project, and also gives an overall assessment of the website in order to understand what works need to be done first.
At this stage our team develops the strategy for project promotion and the detailed plan of changes that must be done.
What exactly does a SEO specialist do?
- Analyzes the overall visibility of the website in the search engines not only for high-frequency keywords but also for medium- and low-frequency ones
- Analyzes competitors and market leaders to understand what to focus on in this market, what do competitors do better about the websites
- Analyzes the structure of the leader websites in the niche, their backlinks profile
- Creates a list of keywords with the highest visibility for your website
- Conducts both conventional analytics on the basis of search engine results, and other professional SEO software
Is it all so necessary? The SEO expert decides whether you need to start global changes on the website immediately. For example, change the CMS (content management system), adapt the site for mobile devices, change the protocol from http to https etc.
About the global changes. Our specialist notifies your team in advance to clarify whether it's possible to implement some specific changes about the current version of the CMS, for example, tags feature.
It is better to carry out global changes in advance, otherwise, after 1-2 weeks of work on the implementation of SEO analysis (SEO audit), you can find yourself in a dead end - you find out that it is technically impossible to optimize filters, add new tags or categories.