SERM - search engine reputation management
SERM - since 82% of consumers say the content of a review has convinced them to make a purchase, SERM has a significant impact on your business.
SERM - Search Engine Reputation Management. SERM is a process of creating a positive image of your company using the digital-marketing tools
Examples of using SERM:
- SERM for creating a reputation
- SERM for saving the reputation
- SERM for creating an opinion
- SERM for cleaning of reputation
- SERM for HR strategies
Since 82% of consumers, according to the surveys, say the content of a review has convinced them to make a purchase, SERM has a significant impact on:
- Increasing sales by eliminating negative feedback on the internet.
- Creating the desired opinion about the company/product.
- Creating and protection of business reputation.
SERM from Oslo SEO is a powerful tool with a significant influence on your target audience. Due to the synergy of advanced technologies and accumulated expertise, we give the high-quality result. You get the brand awareness, trust and the growth of the sales from the already used advertising channels - more and more consumers are choosing your brand.
Examples of using SERM:
1) SERM for creating a reputation for your brand, company, products or services. The best way of revealing to the market new brands, products or services.
- Analyzing your competitors.
- SERM team does a complex research on the behavior of the target audience, habits, preferences, and expectations of consumers.
- Creating an individual strategy with the maximum websites to get covered, posting press releases, preparing the public opinion for a positive perception of the brand.
2) SERM for saving reputation with regular monitoring of the current situation. Optimal for companies with a large number of reviews of various tonality.
- Supporting the positive tonality of the sites.
- Tracking the appearance of the negative on the maximum number of websites.
- Quick posting of positive comments and giving the official responses to help users in solving their problems.
3) SERM for creating an opinion about the product, creating a positive image. In this case SERM is used when itвЂ™s necessary to change the perception of the product/company by the targeted audience, to set a certain brand positioning.
- Analyzing reviews on all popular websites.
- Determination the causes of a wrong opinion.
- Developing and implementation an individual SERM strategy for creating the desired opinion/impression about the product/service.
- Producing all the necessary content, posting it on the targeted websites, supporting the discussion in the right manner, quickly neutralizing the negative.
4) SERM for cleaning of reputation in the search engines results pages.
- We analyze the reviews and comments on all websites in the search engines.
- Ousting the negative reviews from the first pages of search engines, removing the inappropriate negative, giving the official responses.
- Building a conversation with the audience, implementing the features on your website for handling complaints directly by the company's staff.
- Monitoring the tonality of reputation, adapt the digital strategy to the current situation.
5) SERM for HR strategies for finding employees online. It is recommended for companies that have problems with hiring employees because of the negative reputation as an employer.
- Analyzing reviews on all popular websites in the search engines.
- Working on creating a "managed" TOP-10 (from the websites you control, for example, the page of the official site, social profiles, company's business profiles, subdomains etc.).
- Identifying the causes of negative reviews from former employees.
- Increasing the efficiency of hiring new employees.
- Legal guarantees of non-disclosure of confidential information, including the very fact of our cooperation in the reputation management.
- High expertise, custom solutions: we combine automatic and manual analysis of search results for the most accurate assessment of reputation.
- Handling each review in the context of the discussion. Work with copywriters who know the needs of your audience.
- Targeting all websites that can affect your reputation: websites with reviews, niche websites, social networks, directories, forums, blogs, etc.
- Implementation of SERM in the global digital marketing strategy of your website, taking into account your marketing goals, seasonal demand, planned activities.